Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring Fling Freebie ......

I have a new freebie for you all ... weeeee first i have to say a special thanks to Stacie who i have been testing some actions for ( plaid bow, green and purple flower are her actions ). You can check out Stacies blog here . Now this is a lil preview of a huge kit to follow sometime in the very near future . This is a full size kit and you can get it HERE please say ty or leave some love on my blog takes less time to say ty then it did for me to make this :) also send your friends to grab from my blog yes its free but still not to be shared thanks hugz xx impy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful kit..Love the colors...TY4S...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Dianna said...

Thanks. Lovely pastels...